TraceTek hydrocarbon leak detection products have been helping operators detect spills, locate the source of leaks and take corrective action before an incident becomes a “news story.”
The key is quick leak detection and accurate location at the source of the leak. TraceTek sensor cable and monitoring systems let you do that, because if offers you:
- Reliable and accurate fluid leak detection systems for pipelines, tanks, wharfs, airports, pumps and valves.
- Sensor cables and probes that directly detect and pinpoint the source of petroleum leaks to help you take decisive action long before the spill can create damage.
- Early detection at the onset of small leaks well before a typical SCADA system will provide warning.
- Configuration options that automatically shut off pumps or valves where appropriate.
- Digital communications such as local, networked remote alarms and diagnostics including uplink to fuel system control rooms, remote SCADA sites, management systems, email, web or SMS.
- Modular units so that simple or complex systems can be configured for current needs and allow for future expansion.
Whether your concern is gasoline, jet fuel, diesel, crude oil, or bio-fuels, TraceTek can provide a customizable fuel leak detection system tailored to meet your needs.
With the TraceTek fuel leak detection system, you can detect and pinpoint the source of a leak to help you take decisive action long before the spill can ruin your reputation.