Raychem hot water temperature maintenance systems offer comfort and an intelligent way to supply instant hot water at the tap.
Why install a hot water maintenance system?
- Long, complex pipe networks are energy inefficient
- Waiting for water from the tap at the desired temperature level can waste lots of valuable drinking water
- Legionella prevention and decontamination in long and ramified pipe systems are much harder to execute
These are typical issues in buildings including
- healthcare buildings & hospitals
- office buildings
- sport buildings
- apartment blocks
The system consists of Raychem self-regulating cables and the HWAT-ECO control unit:
- Engineered for direct application on hot water pipes, the Raychem system does not require return pipes, valves or pumps
- Self-regulating heating cable is positioned on the pipe and compensating for any temperature loss in hot water and maintaining the desired temperature along the pipe
- Parallel circuit construction of the heating cable allows design and installation flexibility
- The control unit manages the power consumption of the system in an efficient way to get energy savings