Raychem underfloor heating brings comfort and reduces heating costs
- Electric underfloor heating is installed close to the floor surface, resulting in quick room warm-up.
- Uniform heat distribution allows for a lower thermostat setting (2°C) without any loss of comfort.
Heat radiation from a conventional heating system with radiators. Large temperature variations (18–65°C) in the room.
Heat radiation from an underfloor heating system. Small temperature variations (20–25°C) and heat where you need it.
- During spring or autumn, turn off the conventional heating yet keep floors warm and cozy
- Raychem floor heating systems provide comfortable heat to all floor types.
- Complete room heating or comfort heating to complement existing heating system
- Ideal for renovation projects because of low construction height, but also suitable for new construction.
- Bathrooms, kitchens, entrance halls, living rooms, leisure rooms, conservatories… in residential buildings
- Guest rooms in hotels, nursery homes and hospitals, playgrounds in kindergartens, dressing rooms in sports facilities
How does the system work?
- The floor and/or ambient sensor(s) sense a temperature below the set point(s).
- The thermostat switches the floor heating system on.
A smart floor heating solution for every need will heat the floor evenly until the desired temperature is reached.
- T2Red, the intelligent, self-regulating, underfloor heating solution
- T2Red + T2Reflecta, the energy-saving, self-regulating underfloor heating system
- T2QuickNet, the thin, self-adhesive heating mat
- T2QuickNet + Isolecta, the insulated, thin heating mat solution
- T2Blue, the robust, in screed, cable heating solution
- T2Blue + Isolecta, the insulated, robust, in screed heating cable solution
- CeraPro + Isolecta, the insulated, robust, ultra thin, heating cable solution for installation directly in tile adhesive.
How to select the right underfloor heating system for you?
From the thin T2QuickNet mat for renovation to energy-saving T2Red + T2Reflecta system: select the right system and calculate which configuration fits the room surface.
How to Install Raychem underfloor heating
Tips and complete installation guidelines for installation of Raychem's complete underfloor heating systems.