Find a Certified Pro Installer
Certified Pro Installer Network
Certified Pro: A network of professionals who share our passion for quality
Click here to
Certified Pro installers
Why become a Raychem Certified Pro installer?
- Can extend the 12 years Total Care Warranty to 20 years.
- Have followed detailed training on the Raychem floor heating products.
- Offer the right product for each application
- Offer 20 Years Total Care Warranty on Raychem floor heating installations. A floor heating system installed by a Certified Pro electrician gets an extra 8 years of warranty compared to the 12 Years Total Care Warranty.
- Participate to practical and hands-on trainings on: product selection, installation tips, testing and commissioning, sales techniques, construction directives and guidelines.
- Generate additional business using Raychem’s promotional tools.
- Be listed as Certified Pro on Raychem’s website
- Get Raychem lead referrals from exhibitions (or attend them), PR
- Use template for advertisements on request
- Create enhanced quotes with installation plans using Raychem Floor Heating Planner Software
- Be member of the Certified Pro network of specialists
- E-newsletter with latest developments, tips & tricks
- Focus group discussions and new product evaluation
How to become a Raychem Certified Pro installer?
If you are a qualified electrician and you regularly install electric floor heating, get yourself into Pole position and become Certified Pro installer.
How to register an installation